You cannot copy content of this page

visit visa

Visit Visa

In general, a foreign national intending to enter the United States must first apply for a visa, either a temporary immigration visa or a permanent immigration visa. Visitor visas are nonimmigrant visas for persons wishing to enter the United States temporarily for professional reasons (B-1 visa), tourism (B-2 visa) or …

Read More »