DUBAI BUSINESS VISA APPLY
A business visa is part of the Golden Visa system under which foreigners can obtain a long-term visa for themselves and their dependents. An eligible entrepreneur is anyone who has set up a business of his own at some point of time in his career, and wishes to do so again in the UAE.
Applying for Dubai Business Visa
In order to apply for a business visa, you will need to have your nomination approved by an incubator supported by the UAE government. Once your nomination has been approved, you will be invited to apply for the visa through the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship.
Dubai Business Visa Requirements
- Original passport valid for no less than six (6) months, with at least two (2) successive empty visa pages.
- To fill your online application and make a visa payment,
- Must health insurance be cleard
- Following supporting documentation should be provided:
- Electronic invitation letter from a Saudi company
- Employment verification letter
- Copy of the company’s business registration
- Additional documents may be requested, if needed.
Receiving Dubai Business Visa
Once your nomination has been approved, you will be invited to complete the application for the visa through the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship’s website. Once completed, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to receive your visa.
For more information about requirements visit the site link.