DUBAI STUDENT VISA APPLY
A student visa is a type of non-immigrant visa that allows the bearer to enroll at a post-secondary educational institution in the host country. High school foreign exchange students must typically obtain a visa for temporary residence.
Applying for Dubai Student Visa
In order to apply for a student visa, you will need to have your nomination approved by an incubator supported by the UAE government. Once your nomination has been approved, you will be invited to apply for the visa through the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship.
You can apply for two types of visas online :
- First Time : You can apply for a new visa if you do not possess a valid visa.
- Extension : You can apply for a visa extension if you posses a valid visa and you are residing in country.
Dubai Student Visa Requirements
- Admission/Bonafide letter
- NOC from HEC/Economic Affairs Division//Health Ministry/Education Ministry
- For Entry visa: NOC from the concerned Government
- For Extension: NOC from concerned embassy of students country
- Sponsorship/Bank Statement in case of accompanying family)
- Original valid passport
- To fill your online application and make a visa payment,
- Must health insurance be cleard
- Following supporting documentation should be provided:
- Employment verification letter
- Additional documents may be requested, if needed.
Receiving Dubai Student Visa
Once your nomination has been approved, you will be invited to complete the application for the visa through the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship’s website. Once completed, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to receive your visa.
For more information about requirements visit the site link.