DUBAI WORKING HOLIDAY VISA APPLY
Working Holiday Visa
Working Holiday Visas allow the bearer to undertake temporary employment in a country through which they are travelling. Not every country offers a working holiday program. UAE / Dubai has the most popular such program.
Applying for Dubai Working Holiday Visa
In order to apply for a business visa, you will need to have your nomination approved by an incubator supported by the UAE government. Once your nomination has been approved, you will be invited to apply for the visa and your employer will need to apply for your work visa. the duration and validity of his are subject to the terms of your employmnet contract. If you are already in the UAE, you can apply for a change of status or can exit he country and return.
Dubai Working Holiday Visa Requirements
- Original passport valid for no less than six (6) months, with at least two (2) successive empty visa pages.
- To fill your online application and make a visa payment,
- Must health insurance be cleard
- Working Holiday proof
- Following supporting documentation should be provided:
- Electronic invitation letter from a Saudi company
- Employment verification letter
- Copy of the company’s business registration
- Additional documents may be requested, if needed.
Receiving Dubai Working Holiday Visa
Once your nomination has been approved, you will be invited to complete the application for the visa through the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship’s website. Once completed, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to receive your visa.
For more information about requirements visit the site link.