What Is a Student Visa?
A student visa is a type of non-immigrant visa that allows the bearer to enroll at a post-secondary educational institution in the host country. High school foreign exchange students must typically obtain a visa for temporary residence.
Visa requires the applicant to attend a personal interview in high commission , but mostly countries ask for a personal interview very rarely for Student visa. The Visa is stamped on the passport or sent by email. This Visa is commonly a stamp endorsed on the applicant’s passport or any other student document.
You can apply for two types of visas online :
- First Time (New) : You can apply for a new visa if you do not possess a valid visa.
- Extension : You can apply for a visa extension if you posses a valid visa and you are residing in country.
Requirements for Student Visa:
- Admission/Bonafide letter
- NOC from HEC/Economic Affairs Division//Health Ministry/Education Ministry
- For Entry visa: NOC from the concerned Government
- For Extension: NOC from concerned embassy of students country
- Sponsorship/Bank Statement in case of accompanying family)
Check it How Do I Apply for a Visa?
For more information about requirements visit the site link.